1. Who we are:We are MUBERT INC. — a corporation established and existing by the laws of the State of Delaware, the United States of America, registered on January 17, 2017 under the registration number SR # 20170258599, having its registered office at 8 The Green, Suite #6542, Dover, DE 19901, our site — https://mubert.com.
2. What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
- Basic Data. When you are paying us for a Subscription or Single Item, Mubert asks for your name (name of your organization), payment details, and email address. Providing this information is necessary for working with you. We use your personal information to take orders, deliver musical items (Remixes), process payments, and communicate with you about orders.
- Contact Forms. If you fill in a contact form, the information is sent to Mubert. It is not shared with any third party.
- Cookies. If you register on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience, so that you do not have to fill in your details again. If you have an account and you log in to the Mubert site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. More about cookies.
- Analytics. We use analytics to see where our visitors are from and what pages they visit. We do not collect individual, identifiable information about you through analytics.
- Direct Marketing. We may use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you.
- Payments. We may receive information about your payment details, although third-party services like Stripe and others maintain all your financial information.
3. Who we share your data withWe do not share your data with any third party, except as requested by the court or authorized government institutions.
4. How long we retain your dataFor users that register on the Mubert website, we store the personal information they provide in their user profile as long as it is necessary. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time, this does not include any data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
5. What rights you have over your data?If you have an account on the Mubert site, or have made orders, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
6. Contact informationYou can contact us at our email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager: Alex Mazalov
Last revised 31.08.2021